August 27, 2011

COOKIECUTTER SHARK 'SCOOPED' OUT SWIMMER'S FLESH

Breckon C. -- The Cookie-cutter shark is maximum length approximately 42–56 centimeter. Also it is not like the other sharks by having a pattern in its teeth. When the shark bights it looks like a cookie cutter stamp. When the Cookie-cutter shark is going to attack, the shark opens the mouth 180 degrease. Bighting the fish takes that part out of the fish. But leaves the fish that was attack, and the fish that was attacked are still alive. There are most common at Miami, Florida, and the moats deaths.

This is the smallest shark that I have ever seen in my life. Even though I have been fishing I never had seen fish smaller than that. I would like to see this shark in real life. Also se a fish with those holes in another fish. This is a really weird shark but I think this is the most interesting thing that I have read. In the next few years I would like to study about this some more. Also I would like to seen a attack on a human.

Link:  Cookiecutter Shark 'Scooped' Out Swimmer's Flesh


No comments:

Post a Comment