August 20, 2011

Boys Reach Sexual Maturity Younger and Younger: Phase Between Being Physically but Not Socially Adult Is Getting Longer

Dakota P. -- This article is about how the sexual and physical maturity of young males and how much earlier they were maturing since the mid 18th century. This also shows that since the mid 18th century boys have been maturing closer to the same rate as girls. However, they are still demoted to being a child until around 21 even though they are maturity wise ready for anything that can be thrown at them. Though because society says “no” then they must wait for them to be of any legal age no matter what their maturity level maybe.

Taking this as a male myself I found this article to be very uplifting. I also found it as ammunition in a way because if a girl ever says to me that she is more mature than me I can say that since the mid 18th century we have been maturing at the same rate so what now. I also find this ironic because lately I have been hearing a lot of people saying that because of maturity levels girls are better than boys and just to prove them wrong I decided to write my review on this article to prove the people wrong.

1 comment:

  1. you must note that physical matutrity is difrent from mental matuirity

    ReplyDelete