August 20, 2011

Invasive animals and plants

Addy B. -- This article was about varies kinds of species of plants animals etc. that invade the United States. Bugs affect us the most because they don’t have the same kind of predators that they did in their native land so they multiply fast. Scientist has come up with ideas about these ongoing invasions. They don’t think it’s necessary to try to keep the invaders out of the U.S but instead let them come over and then control them over time. Scientists are still coming up with ways to control all of the new unknown species coming into our land.

I thought the article was kind of a mind opener for me because I didn’t realize so many new and unknown species were coming to the U.S. that just makes me think of all of the species here that are invading other countries as well. I’m glad that they didn’t try to stop the invading because I don’t think they should be unwelcome to our country unless they are harmful to humans and other wildlife. Overall it was good article.

No comments:

Post a Comment